Multi-Functional Full Body Support - Perfect for Elevation, Recovery from Surgery & Finding a Comfortable Sleeping Position!
The Contour BackMax Body Wedge System has been allowing customers to enjoy total body comfort and support since it was first introduced on TV in early 2000’s. The BackMax is a 3 piece foam wedge pillow set which provides total body support. The multi-functional sleep system also allows you to detach the wedge pieces by unzipping them, which allows you to use each piece individually. By using the pieces together or apart, the BackMax foam wedge system allows you to arrange the wedges for different support positions. So whether you are looking for full body support while sleeping on your back, or elevating your torso or knees for comfortable relaxation, the BackMax Body Wedge System does it all.
"...it actually works quite well. The cushions are zipped together, so you can use them all (as in regular position) or unzip and use the back wedge portion as I do. It's like having all the cushions you'll ever need in one set." ... Contour Customer Review.
Benefits of the BackMax Wedge Pillow System
- MULTI-POSITIONAL SUPPORT – The BackMax foam wedge system features a unique zipper design that allows your cushions to be used together or apart to provide configurable support and comfort for your entire body – including upper body, legs & feet.
- SLEEP IN ZERO-GRAVITY – Provides a full incline support wedge for your body alleviating any pressure points while laying down, while also providing elevated support for your upper body, perfect for those struggling with back pain
- USE ANYWHERE – The foam wedge can be used in bed, on the floor, or the couch or even as a supplement to their adjustable bed for travel
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN FOR ULTIMATE COMFORT– The foam wedge is ergonomically designed to follow the natural curvature of your spine. This allows your spine to be supported naturally and provides spinal alignment while sleeping, alleviating pressure points & aches for your back, hips, legs & feet
- BONUS! WHEN YOU ORDER TODAY - Order today and receive our half roll custom pillow designed for added cervical support for your BackMax.
Elevate Your Body into Weightless Comfort
For those looking for sleep and support either on their own, or recommended by their doctor, they often turn to foam bed wedges to sleep elevated in an incline position. As a non-intrusive alterative to provide comfort from various symptoms they experience, the BackMax Body Wedge cushion set is the only foam wedge that provides superior comfort and support from head to toe.
- Relief From Digestive Symptoms - Acid Reflux/GERD/Indigestion
- Support for Pregnancy Symptoms – Heartburn, Nursing, Back Pain Support
- Respiratory Relief – Cold/Flu or Allergies, Sleep Apnea, Snoring, COPD
- Post-Surgery Comfort & Support – Cosmetic Surgery, Shoulder Surgery, Back Surgery, etc.
- Elevates Your Feet Above Your Heart - helps aid proper circulation, great for those who have edema
- Pressure Free Support – for back pain, sciatica, hip pain, leg or knee relief
- Simple Rest & Relaxation – Eating in bed, reading or watching TV
- Plus Much More - Fibromyalgia, Glaucoma, Hiatal Hernia, Migraines, Multiple Sclerosis, vertigo, spinal support, plus much more!
What Is The Difference Between Each BackMax?
Our BackMax bed wedge system is offered in two different sizes, 20” or 28” widths. Both are exactly the same aside from the width of the cushions. However, even petite framed customers prefer the larger size BackMax as there is more room for their arms to rest comfortably on the side of their bodies versus the standard (20”) width. The Deluxe 28 model, now comes with a plush, lightweight, white fleece removable cover.
How Firm Are The Wedge Pillows Themselves?
The wedges themselves are constructed with a support foam which helps provide proper support & alignment that your body needs.
What If I Don’t Like It?
Alongside our 1 Year Warranty for any manufacturing defects, we also provide a 45 Day Comfort Guarantee when you order directly from contourliving.com. So if you don’t like it, it may be returned for a FULL product refund! For more information on our return policy, please check out our policies page.
This is not a medical device and is intended only to improve comfort, posture & support. It is not intended to treat any medical conditions
Deluxe Wide: 70"L x 28" W x 15"H (at the highest point)
Contour Customer Care 1 Year Warranty, plus Easy Returns!
Before purchasing the Backmax Bed Wedge, I spent many sleepless nights in a recliner - trying to find some relief from my back pain. When I found your product online, I was skeptical but desperate for a good night's sleep; so I ordered the 28" cushion and the very first night I spent on it was the first uninterrupted sleep I'd had in almost a year! I also purchased the 20" bed wedge with a travel case and use it when I travel (I check the case with my other luggage when I fly). Thank you for making an amazing product; my quality of life has improved greatly.
Since having total knee replacement surgery and shoulder surgery I have to sleep on my back. I spent 5 months sleeping in my recliner and since using the Back Max in the zero gravity position I have been able to sleep in my bed again. This is a great product and now I have something I can take when we travel as well.
First, fantastic quality from density to design to zippers. I have apnea (on a cpap), but sleeping in a raised position let's me lay on my back, and this wedge is larger than any I've found. I also have hip issues from an old injury, and leg-vein issues that causes swelled ankles. The knee-bend and footrest all combine to minimize and even remove all these issues. Lately I bought a high-end recliner for sleeping, which also works, but it is not really built for long-term nightly use. Thank you Contour Living!
I bought this for upcoming surgery. While I haven’t slept on it yet I did lay down and test it out. There should be two sizes. I’m 5’2” and it’s a bit big for me. My knees don’t fold properly over that wedge and stick more up in the air. There should be two size options, one for those under 5’4” and one for over 5’5”. I think it would be amazing if I could have this.
good back support
For weeks, I’ve been sitting in a recliner most of the day because of my back. I was nervous about a family trip because the house we were staying in wouldn’t have a recliner, so we ordered this to be delivered to the house. It was very comfortable. We put it in the car to bring home because we have another road trip next month where I’ll need it.