Multi-Functional Full Body Support - Perfect for Elevation, Recovery from Surgery & Finding a Comfortable Sleeping Position!
The Contour BackMax Body Wedge System has been allowing customers to enjoy total body comfort and support since it was first introduced on TV in early 2000’s. The BackMax is a 3 piece foam wedge pillow set which provides total body support. The multi-functional sleep system also allows you to detach the wedge pieces by unzipping them, which allows you to use each piece individually. By using the pieces together or apart, the BackMax foam wedge system allows you to arrange the wedges for different support positions. So whether you are looking for full body support while sleeping on your back, or elevating your torso or knees for comfortable relaxation, the BackMax Body Wedge System does it all.
"...it actually works quite well. The cushions are zipped together, so you can use them all (as in regular position) or unzip and use the back wedge portion as I do. It's like having all the cushions you'll ever need in one set." ... Contour Customer Review.
Benefits of the BackMax Wedge Pillow System
- MULTI-POSITIONAL SUPPORT – The BackMax foam wedge system features a unique zipper design that allows your cushions to be used together or apart to provide configurable support and comfort for your entire body – including upper body, legs & feet.
- SLEEP IN ZERO-GRAVITY – Provides a full incline support wedge for your body alleviating any pressure points while laying down, while also providing elevated support for your upper body, perfect for those struggling with back pain
- USE ANYWHERE – The foam wedge can be used in bed, on the floor, or the couch or even as a supplement to their adjustable bed for travel
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN FOR ULTIMATE COMFORT– The foam wedge is ergonomically designed to follow the natural curvature of your spine. This allows your spine to be supported naturally and provides spinal alignment while sleeping, alleviating pressure points & aches for your back, hips, legs & feet
- BONUS! WHEN YOU ORDER TODAY - Order today and receive our half roll custom pillow designed for added cervical support for your BackMax.
Elevate Your Body into Weightless Comfort
For those looking for sleep and support either on their own, or recommended by their doctor, they often turn to foam bed wedges to sleep elevated in an incline position. As a non-intrusive alterative to provide comfort from various symptoms they experience, the BackMax Body Wedge cushion set is the only foam wedge that provides superior comfort and support from head to toe.
- Relief From Digestive Symptoms - Acid Reflux/GERD/Indigestion
- Support for Pregnancy Symptoms – Heartburn, Nursing, Back Pain Support
- Respiratory Relief – Cold/Flu or Allergies, Sleep Apnea, Snoring, COPD
- Post-Surgery Comfort & Support – Cosmetic Surgery, Shoulder Surgery, Back Surgery, etc.
- Elevates Your Feet Above Your Heart - helps aid proper circulation, great for those who have edema
- Pressure Free Support – for back pain, sciatica, hip pain, leg or knee relief
- Simple Rest & Relaxation – Eating in bed, reading or watching TV
- Plus Much More - Fibromyalgia, Glaucoma, Hiatal Hernia, Migraines, Multiple Sclerosis, vertigo, spinal support, plus much more!
What Is The Difference Between Each BackMax?
Our BackMax bed wedge system is offered in two different sizes, 20” or 28” widths. Both are exactly the same aside from the width of the cushions. However, even petite framed customers prefer the larger size BackMax as there is more room for their arms to rest comfortably on the side of their bodies versus the standard (20”) width. The Deluxe 28 model, now comes with a plush, lightweight, white fleece removable cover.
How Firm Are The Wedge Pillows Themselves?
The wedges themselves are constructed with a support foam which helps provide proper support & alignment that your body needs.
What If I Don’t Like It?
Alongside our 1 Year Warranty for any manufacturing defects, we also provide a 45 Day Comfort Guarantee when you order directly from contourliving.com. So if you don’t like it, it may be returned for a FULL product refund! For more information on our return policy, please check out our policies page.
This is not a medical device and is intended only to improve comfort, posture & support. It is not intended to treat any medical conditions
Deluxe Wide: 70"L x 28" W x 15"H (at the highest point)
Looking for an bed wedge to sleep elevated to relieve your symptoms of discomfort or simply some R&R? The BackMax is the only multi-functional bed wedge that provides you comfort and support no matter where you sleep. Featuring the “zero-gravity” elevated sleep position, the BackMax provides you with "weightless" comfort to alleviate pressure points. Can be used while it is zippered together, or apart for targeted support where you need it the most.
Provides a non-intrusive solution for those looking for comfort & relief for:
- After surgeries, accidents and injuries
- To aid digestion (raises esophagus above stomach)
- To reduce stress on the body (zero gravity position)
- To find a comfortable position for rest & relaxation
- To help alleviate respiratory conditions (snoring, sinus pressure, apnea & other breathing restrictions)
I bought this for upcoming surgery. While I haven’t slept on it yet I did lay down and test it out. There should be two sizes. I’m 5’2” and it’s a bit big for me. My knees don’t fold properly over that wedge and stick more up in the air. There should be two size options, one for those under 5’4” and one for over 5’5”. I think it would be amazing if I could have this.
good back support
For weeks, I’ve been sitting in a recliner most of the day because of my back. I was nervous about a family trip because the house we were staying in wouldn’t have a recliner, so we ordered this to be delivered to the house. It was very comfortable. We put it in the car to bring home because we have another road trip next month where I’ll need it.
I am so grateful to whoever designed this product! The idea to zip the separate wedge pillows together so they don’t move apart while you sleep is what makes all the difference. This product is very comfortable to sleep on and I no longer wake up with back pain.
This cushion is awesome when it comes to positioning for a variety of needs, I have lung disease so keeping my chest elevated feels better, also, spinal issues benefit from elevated knees/legs. My problem is that I am a hot sleeper and this intensified that problem, which is why I only gave 4 stars instead of 5.
I am an RN & a good night's sleep means everything to me. I hadn't had one in months until I got this & all the aches in my neck, hip & leg cramps disappeared. It's a wonderful product.