Contour Products Manufacturer Warranty
Contour warrants all products sold to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for the practical lifetime of the product. Warranty service is granted, in which your product will be repaired or replaced if the product fails to meet product standard & meets certain usage requirements.
These requirements include, but may not be limited to;
- Imperfections in product upon arrival
- Defects in materials or workmanship
- Original customer purchase, warranty is non-transferable
If repair or replacement is not feasible, an accrued refund will be provided based on the customers purchase date.
What is Not Covered Under the Product Warranty?
- Normal wear and tear from daily use. While we develop of our products using high quality materials, nothing last forever. While certain conditions can show wear and tear faster, it could be your product has simple reached the end of its practical lifetime.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, negligent care, accidental damages or handling by the user
- Products that have been modified, tampered with or used in commercial setting
Full 1 Year Warranty
Orders placed through ContourLiving.com are automatically registered for a full 1 Year Warranty, unless defined by specific product promoted warranty exception (see below for defined product list & their warranties). These warranties would have the same coverage as the full year warranty on other products. The only difference would be the length of warranty protection.
Product Promoted Warranty Exceptions
- Contour CPAP Pillows – 2 Year Warranty
- Contour 2-in-1 Inflatable Bed Wedges – 90 Day Warranty
Limited 90 Day Warranty
When you place an order with one of our authorized retailers, your product is covered by our limited 90 Day Warranty only.
Register Your Product to Extend Your Warranty to 1 Year
While your product is covered automatically for 90 Days with the Limited Warranty, we do offer an opportunity to extend the length of your warranty, so you are covered for the full year.
In order to extend your Warranty, simply register your product through our website within 30 days of your purchase. Otherwise, the product will not be eligible for a warranty extension.
Request a Warranty Replacement
In the rare event you need to file a warranty claim, please contact Customer Service as soon as you are aware of any issue or problem with your product.
- Customer Service Phone: 800-950-0230
- Customer Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- (COMING SOON) Submit Request Ticket Online
Any replacements or warranty claims that are submitted and approved do not restart your warranty period.
Other Helpful Resources
Our Contour Customer Care team is always available to help answer questions or concerns you have about your product. Our team is available to answer questions Monday-Friday, from 8:30am – 5:00pm. In the event, we are unavailable, we do have additional resources that may help answer any questions you may have.