Looking For Acid Reflux Relief At A Touch of A Button?
The NEW! Mattress Genie Incline Sleep System (or ISS), is a bed wedge pillow that allows users to gradually elevate their mattress. At the touch of the illuminating remote control, users can adjust the elevation of the mattress from flat to 8 inches, which is the optimal height recommended by doctors to help provide relief and comfort against Acid Reflux, GERD, or other digestive disorders.
THE ISS is an innovative, adjustable bed that allows you to lift and lower your torso and hip area providing full body orthopedic comfort and support while you rest and sleep. Users can experience relief by finding the perfect incline using the glow-in-the dark remote to easily raise or lower the mattress with just a touch of a button.
Most standard foam bed wedges elevate the upper torso forcing you to bend at various positions depending on your height. This causes pressure points and discomfort, especially for side sleepers. Standard bed wedges are shorter in length limiting the sleeping surface causing an awkward, unnatural bend at the hips. This lack of full upper body wedge support increases pressure on the lower back and legs. The elongated chamber on the ISS provides users with a more comfortable sleeping surface.
Features & Benefits
The elevation of your mattress gradually inclines your body, so your torso is above your stomach which allows gravity to help keep your stomach contents where they belong reducing pain and discomfort that occurs from lying flat with Acid Reflux.
- Hassle Free Setup allows you to turn your mattress into an adjustable bed in minutes!
- Gradual, adjustable incline of upper body and hips to optimal elevation (up to 8 inches)
- Torso raised above your stomach allowing gravity to aid digestion
- Helps provide comfort and relief pain that occurs from lying flat with Acid Reflux
- Inflatable wedge pillow extends 48 inches in length accommodating natural hip movement
- Reinforced PVC coated blue fabric provides tougher, more puncture resistant chamber to provide longevity in your investment
- Improved alternative to stacking pillows that are uneven and shifts as you adjust sleeping positions
- Natural, holistic approach recommended by doctors for anyone suffering from Acid Reflux, GERD, heartburn, hiatal hernia, or sleep apnea
- Works with any traditional mattress
- Eliminates the need for expensive, heavy mattress frames or beds
- Easy Handheld remote control illuminates in the dark
- 3 Primary components: air bladder, motor pump and hand control
- 45 Day Comfort Guarantee, and FULL 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
With the Mattress Genie Incline Sleep System is recommended for back, side and multi-positional sleepers. The extended length air bladder gently lifts your entire body, providing a gradual incline that is barely noticeable.
HASSLE FREE SET UP – TURN YOUR MATTRESS INTO AND ADJUSTABLE BED IN MINUTES!
You can easily install your NEW! Mattress Genie Incline Sleep System in under 3 minutes. The ISS is an affordable alternative solution to adjustable beds.
The Incline Sleep System is made up of 3 primary parts:
- Extended Length Inflatable Air Bladder: reinforced PVC blue vinyl for durability and longevity for everyday use
- Motor Pump with hose: inflate the air bladder in one minute or less (depending on your bed size and weight)
- Easy To Use Hand Held Remote: push button remote illuminates in the dark, allowing you to easily adjust your mattress height even in the middle of the night
…and 5 easy steps to raise and lower the head of your mattress at your own convenience:
- Simply slide the air bladder under your mattress (some customers opt to use it on top of the mattress),
- Attach that hose to the motor
- Plug the motor into a wall outlet
- Power on the motor with the black on/off switch
- Use hand control to raise, lower or flatten the air bladder
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE MATTRESS GENIE & THE MATTRESS GENIE ISS
The Original Mattress Genie is an adjustable bed wedge that is designed to support the upper torso in an upright position. We learned from our customers that many of them loved this bed wedge as support for post-surgery recovery, digestive and respiratory relief, as well as, simple rest and relaxation. However, they could not sleep on so we created the Mattress Genie Incline Sleep System.
The primary distinctions are:
- Height of Elevation – The Incline Sleep system raises your bed from flat up to 8 inches, which is the recommended incline for optimal comfort for symptoms associated with Acid Reflux, GERD or heartburn. The Original Mattress Genie inflates up to 16 inches positioning you upright for post-surgery recovery, pregnancy, snoring, assistance to get out bed, colds/flus, and so much more.
- Targeted Benefits – Elevated sleep is recommended to provide comfort and support for different symptoms associated with certain health conditions. The Mattress Genie Incline Sleep System targets users with lower elevation requirements, while the original Mattress Genie supports a wide range of support elevations to comfort symptoms associate with a variety of health-related symptoms.
- Multi-Positional Sleep Support – The 48-inch elongated air chamber provides full body support allowing users to find a comfortable resting position. It works well for back and side sleepers, as well as, people who move frequently during sleep
Contour Customer Care 1 Year Warranty, plus Easy Returns!
Very well constructed
We bought this queen size wedge and were pleasantly surprised at how well we both slept and felt after just a few days sleeping with this. We have saved a lot of money with this product and will be recommending it to our friends.
Tried a regular foam wedge and couldn't get comfortable - Tried this and I can set to exact position. Way better and easier.
LOVE IT This is the best thing ever, I wish I found this 20 years ago. I can't say enough about this. Amazing!!!!
This product works great for somebody with breathing problems and cannot sleep flat. We have been looking for a solution and found the perfect answer!
After trying to use pillows and foam wedges to position the head of my bed higher than the rest of my body (Acid Reflux sufferer), and even bricks under the feet of my headboard, and spending countless nights waking up to readjust the above mentioned contraptions, this is the product I've been waiting for. Adjustable, easy to use or not, this wedge works well with my sleep-by-number bed and brings me the relief it promised. Thank you.