Can't Seem to Seal The Hole?
Perhaps the most important aspect of the Mattress Genie®, the air bladder was carefully designed and quality-tested to ensure it provided a simple, inexpensive and comparable alternative to an expensive mechanical adjustable bed.
With the Mattress Genie, you can safely elevate the head of your mattress up to 45° without worry about damaging your mattress or having to re-inflate throughout the night.
When not in use, the air bladder's slim profile makes it virtually undetectable -- causing no significant rise or bump in the mattress pad!
About The Mattress Genie® Air Bladder
- The Mattress Genie® air bladder is made of a tough bonded, ballistic nylon PVC material to avoid punctures.
- Each seam is double-welded to prevent leaks and ensure the bladder's ability to handle load weights of up to 1,000 pounds!
- The special design air bladder also contains internal baffles for stability and added strength.
- Maintains level of elevation all night long -- so you can rest peacefully without interuption.
- When fully deflated in the flat position, there is no need to remove the Mattress Genie® air bladder as it's slim profile causes no 'bump' in the mattress or discomfort.
- In stock
- 10.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Twin: 36"W x 16"H
Full: 50" W x 16"H
Queen: 56" W x 16"H
King: 72" W x 16"H
Brushed Canvas Feel PVC air bag