Can't Seem to Seal The Hole?
Perhaps the most important aspect of the Mattress Genie®, the air bladder was carefully designed and quality-tested to ensure it provided a simple, inexpensive and comparable alternative to an expensive mechanical adjustable bed.
With the Mattress Genie, you can safely elevate the head of your mattress up to 45° without worry about damaging your mattress or having to re-inflate throughout the night.
When not in use, the air bladder's slim profile makes it virtually undetectable -- causing no significant rise or bump in the mattress pad!
About The Mattress Genie® Air Bladder
- The Mattress Genie® air bladder is made of a tough bonded, ballistic nylon PVC material to avoid punctures.
- Each seam is double-welded to prevent leaks and ensure the bladder's ability to handle load weights of up to 1,000 pounds!
- The special design air bladder also contains internal baffles for stability and added strength.
- Maintains level of elevation all night long -- so you can rest peacefully without interuption.
- When fully deflated in the flat position, there is no need to remove the Mattress Genie® air bladder as it's slim profile causes no 'bump' in the mattress or discomfort.
Full: 50" W x 16"H
Queen: 56" W x 16"H
King: 72" W x 16"H
I had one of the older Mattress Genies, but was told that the older bladders would work with the new series 58 pump. The older bladder did work, but I had to keep "topping it off" every day. I bought a new 58 series bladder, and it stayed inflated for a week, with no "topping off".
Have used these for years, but got a larger bed and needed a larger bladder to use on existing pump. Told lady this new "modern" bed was not the same and bladder was sliding underneath the headboard. She recommended using one of the waffle rug slides and it works perfectly. The few inches from Full to Queen really made a difference in my comfort level. Thank you for ALL your great products and suggestions. Am a very happy customer and actually print photos of your products or my Doc's to share. So simple, inexpensive, yet do the job like the expensive hospital beds but on my Grandma's Antiques and lovely wooden poster beds.
Greatly improved over the other bladder. I love the Mattress Genie!! Thanks for a great product. Will recommend it as a great alternative to the expensive motorized beds.
The other bladder only lasted less than 2 years. I hope this last longer. I love the product. It allows me to use my bed frame that I have which matched my set. It works well an I sleep better with it.