Great for Recovery from Surgery, Elevation, and Finding a Comfortable Sleep Position
Enjoy total body comfort and support 8 different ways! This 3-piece multi-functional wedge system provides complete back and body support! Arrange the ergonomically designed cushions in multiple configurations to suite your individual support needs. You can even recreate the zero gravity position, placing your body at a 120-degree angle, one of the most relaxed positions for your body. Unique zippered connections allow full adjustability - just zip apart and use each cushion individually, or in any combination.
The BackMax® is wonderful for recovery after surgery - especially tummy tuck surgery (Abdominoplasty), breast augmentation, shoulder surgery and more. The BackMax® is vital to finding a comfortable resting and sleeping position when you can't comfortably lie in bed. It aids in elevation body parts for increased circulation and faster recvoveries. Since each cush can be unzipped, repositioned or used individually, every user can find the ideal position.
"...it actually works quite well. The cushions are zipped together, so you can use them all (as in regular position) or unzip and use the back wedge portion as I do. It's like having all the cushions you'll ever need in one set." ... Contour Customer Review.
Benefits of the BackMax® Wedge Cushion System
- Multi-functional full body support system helps creates positions recommended for elevating all parts of the body, including upper body, legs and feet
- Head and body elevation is often recommended after surgery and for specific ailments
- Full incline position (often called "Zero-Gravity Position" places the legs above the level of the heart, which can promote circulation and help distribute the weight evenly.
- Can be used in bed or on the floor
- Perfect for watching television, napping or reading.
- Unique,zippered design allows cushions to be used together or seperately
- Ultimate total body comfort for back, hips, legs and feet
- Designed for years of comfort - Made from high quality support foam
- Removable, machine washable cover included. Replacement covers are now available!
- Helps Improve Comfort While In Recovery from Surgery
This is not a medical device and is intended only to improve comfort, posture and support. It is not intended to treat any medical conditions.
Buy the BackMax Now and Take Up To 6 Months to Pay when you choose:
- In Stock
- 9.82 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Standard: 70"L x 20" W x 15"H (at the highest point)
Deluxe Wide: 70"L x 28" W x 15"H (at the highest point)
15 x 30 x 23
30 x 30 x 9
14 x 14 x 8
Poly Urethane Foam, Fleece Cover
Full Body, Multiple Configuration
Back Pain||Neck Pain||Shoulder Pain||Hip Pain||Knee Pain||Swelling||Edema||Surgical Recovery||Tummy Tuck Recovery||Breast Augmentation Recovery||Back Surgery Recovery||Shoulder Surgery Recovery||Sciatica||Fibromyalgia||Muscle Tension||Acid Reflux
GERD||Snoring||Congestion||Allergies||Cold/Flu Symptoms||Cervical/Neck Surgery Recovery||Breast Feeding Support||General Comfort||Breathing difficulties||Bronchitis||COPD||Eye Pressure||Glaucoma
Fixed options at 15 inch and 23 inch