Stop Stacking Pillows To Sleep Elevated, Use a Foam Bed Wedge!
The Contour Folding Bed Wedge adds a gentle incline to your mattress that allows you to rest comfortable while supporting your head, chest and lower back. Simply place on top (or underneath as we found out some of our customers prefer) and simply allow your body lay on the incline wedge during sleep. Sleeping in an elevated is a recommended position for reducing symptoms we experience such as Acid Reflux, GERD, heartburn and other digestive issues as well as many respiratory ailments and support.
Benefits of Using the Extended Folding Wedge
- Helps Aid in nighttime digestion
- Gradual support helps ease breathing and sinus pressure
- Longer length foam bed wedge provides optimum spinal support and comfort
- Beneficial incline to help with comforting various ailments including digestive, respiratory and pain discomfort
Features of the Folding Wedge
- Extended 32” length foam wedge provides gradual incline for better comfort and support – perfect for alleviating digestive, respiratory and other ailments
- Includes zippered velour cover that is removable and machine washable
- Folding Wedge Slip Covers available that you put right over the velour cover which allows for easier washing and cleanliness
- Folds in half for fast, compact storage that you store under your bed when not in use
- Covered under our Comfort Guarantee + 1 Year Customer Care Warranty
Perfect Bed Wedge for Acid Reflux
Whether you refer to it as Acid Reflux, GERD, heartburn, regurgitation or the many other names the condition is diagnosed by, many doctors recommend using a bed wedge to elevate your body 6-9 inches at night. By sleeping elevated it allows your stomach contents to stay where it belongs, in your stomach! Instead of traveling up your esophagus and has you feeling the painful affects at night.
Comfort Solution for Those Affected By:
- Acid Reflux
- Gastroesophageal Reflux
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease(GERD)
- Esophagitis Disease
- Laryngopharyngeal Disease
- Gastric Reflux
- Plus Much More!
Using an Acid Reflux bed wedge is a beneficial solution for those who do suffer from the symptoms associated to reflux. Being a less intrusive solution instead of surgery or daily medications, the Folding Wedge is one of the easiest ways to get the comfort, support and sleep you need each night.
Improve Respiratory Discomfort during the Night
Sleeping inclined also has allowed beneficial comfort solutions for those suffering from various respiratory conditions such as:
- Sleep Apnea
- Sinus/Allergies or Cold/Flu
If you struggle with respiratory inhibitors at night that prevent you from getting quality sleep each night, the Folding Bed Wedge foam pillow helps aid in positive airflow to reduce your symptoms.
Side Sleeping With the Folding Wedge
As a side sleeper, a concern with introducing a foam bed wedge to elevate your body during the night is comfort compatibility. If you are a side sleeper, you can still receive the same comfort level of those who sleep on their back. For added comfort and support, it may be to your benefit to also use one of our L Shaped Body Pillows to provide superior comfort and support to help relieve pressure points on your side and shoulders.
The Folding Wedge Story
While once removed cousin from our Bed Wedge category, we brought it back due to popular request by many looking for a wedge pillow that will allow them to sleep elevated at night to combat different ailments such as Acid Reflux, Sleep Apnea, Sinus Pressure, COPD, etc., the list really goes on as many people have found it very beneficial to sleep elevated.
Any one of us can find a bed wedge to sleep inclined at any retailer, however with the extended version, it provides a more comfortable sleeping surface which offers a more gradual incline. By using a longer wedge, our bodies are more prone to staying in position, even though we are accustomed to lying flat at night.
- In Stock and Ready To Ship
- 3.90 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
7 inch: 32"L x 24" W x 7"H (12.6° incline)
10 inch: 32"L x 24" W x 10"H (18° incline)
Poly Urethane Foam
Velour Cover, Zippered, Machine Washable
1 Year Contour Customer Care