Soothe sore and achy knees, relax tired legs and help reduce back strain
Medical experts agree that sleeping with your knees elevated will help improve circulation to your lower extremities! This easy to use wedge is also great for recovery from knee surgery. Simply position the cushion below knees and relax!
Use as a simple support cushion alone or purchase and use with either our Mattress Genie bed lift, or one of our back wedge cushions, for a support system that compares to an adjustable bed.
- Helps reduce pressure on the lower back by allowing the lumbar curve to flatten out
- Designed for the treatment of varicose veins and phlebitis
- Elevates knees to a 30 degree angle so joints and muscles can relax, rest and rejuvenate
- Helps increase blood flow to the lower extremities
- Removable cover is machine washable
- Constructed of medical grade support foam and covered with a soft velour cover. Cover is zippered, removable and machine washable. 16.5" x 10" x 7.5" (42cm x 25cm x 19cm)
Contour Customer Care 1 Year Warranty, plus Easy Returns!
Kneezup Leg Wedge
Love this product. This is the second one I have bought. Perfect for under my knees or anywhere else. Fabric covering is heavenly.
Excellent Knee/Leg Wedge
I love this wedge pillow! I bought my first one about eight years ago. My husband "borrows" the old one, so I gave that one to him, and I got the new one for me !! This pillow is very firm, and sturdy. I have a number of spinal and leg issues, and I am so very happy to have another pillow. It is very durable, and it maintains its shape. This is by far the best I have found for back, leg and knee support.
Kneezup Leg Wedge
I love the Kneezup leg wedge. It feels like the one used at massage spas to give support to the spine. The wedge is firm, but not too firm, and always goes back to original shape. The cover is soft to the skin. I highly recommend.
Kneezup leg wedge
The first week it was great. As each night of use passes it gets softer and flattens out, no longer keeping my back in what had been a very comfortable position. I am disappointed as that first week I had no back pain at all in a.m.
Knees up leg wedge
This is a life saver for my spine so glad I have it sleep well every night