Soothe sore and achy knees, relax tired legs and help reduce back strain
Medical experts agree that sleeping with your knees elevated will help improve circulation to your lower extremities! This easy to use wedge is also great for recovery from knee surgery. Simply position the cushion below knees and relax!
Use as a simple support cushion alone or purchase and use with either our Mattress Genie bed lift, or one of our back wedge cushions, for a support system that compares to an adjustable bed.
- Helps reduce pressure on the lower back by allowing the lumbar curve to flatten out
- Designed for the treatment of varicose veins and phlebitis
- Elevates knees to a 30 degree angle so joints and muscles can relax, rest and rejuvenate
- Helps increase blood flow to the lower extremities
- Removable cover is machine washable
- Constructed of medical grade support foam and covered with a soft velour cover. Cover is zippered, removable and machine washable. 16.5" x 10" x 7.5" (42cm x 25cm x 19cm)
Contour Customer Care 1 Year Warranty, plus Easy Returns!
I agree with the reviewer that the wedge isn't wide enough. My legs keep falling off. Also, it doesn't keep my heels from hitting the mattress.
Bought & received the KnezzUp pillow a few days ago. I am 5'3" and 150 lbs so I am not overly stressing the pillow but it has already starting to lose it's shape and flatten out. NOT HAPPY
it does provide comfort and I use it in different positions not only under my knees also under my feet.
I used to have back aches from watching TV in bed or reading, despite the use of a back wedge pillow. Now, with the knee support, the spine is better aligned and I feel great. Could be a little softer, though. Oh and I forgot: this company has wonderful customer service.
I was having neck pain and numbness in my upper extremities caused by degenerative arthritis in my cervical spine. The KneezUp Leg Wedge has helped to improve my lower back alignment during sleep. I am no longer feeling the numbness upon waking; and the neck pain has decreased as well.
Once again Contour products fail to accommodate taller customers. This product worked well but was too short. It needs to be at least 4 inches longer. One leg kept falling off the end. They should try it with taller people.