CPAPMax CPAP Bed Pillow 2.0 Helps Stop Mask Leaks, Noise & Pressure!
We know struggling with Sleep Apnea is tough. While your PAP therapy was designed to give you continuous airflow, you are often faced with a new set of issues that keep you up at night. Between mask shifting causing loud noises that wake you up, mask shifting and attempts at adjusting the mask during the night causing red lines and bruising or simply pressure from your pillow causing non-compliance, PAP is a struggle.
The CPAPMax Pillow has been helping Sleep Apnea patients get the comfort and compliance they need each night. With its unique design features, orthopedic CPAP pillow support and ultimate adjustability, the CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 it the perfect CPAP bed pillow to not only improve comfort but also your compliance!
Contour CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 Features
Contour CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 Features The CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 offers unique ergonomic and support benefits and features to maximize your PAP Therapy for any type of mask or brand.
- Pressure Free Side Cutouts –Reduce mask interference and help to prevent your mask from shifting and moving throughout the night which promotes better compliance with your CPAP
- Choose From 2 Different Sleeping Surfaces - Ventilated foam promotes air circulation during the night for a cooler nights sleep with the 3D Mesh Memory Foam pillow side, or if you prefer a traditional bed pillow surface, simply flip your pillow over for plush support with our soft, hypoallergenic microfiber filled side
- Orthopedic CPAP Design - This CPAP Pillow features a concave center for your head, a crescent cutout for your shoulders and facial support on the sides for easy breathing and improved positioning to maintain positive and continual airflow throughout the night
- 3 Layers of Removable Foam for Adjustability - Provides optimal support benefits. Top layer is memory foam that allows your pillow to mold to the shape of your face, a high resiliency support layer provides added support and a Charcoal infused bottom layer neutralizes odors for freshness
- Improved Hose Control - The extended hose tether allows your air hose to move with you throughout the night without pulling on your mask causing your mask to shift or leak
The CPAPMax Next generation CPAP Pillow Story:
While the original Contour CPAP Pillow has been incredibly successful in addressing mask interference issues, our goal with the CPAPMax Pillow was to create a pillow for sleep apnea patients that not only performs better, but is also more comfortable than most traditional pillows. The pillows dual sided design features plush fiber filling on one side and memory foam on the other, which appeals to a broad spectrum of consumer preferences. One challenge that we faced in utilizing these popular materials was insuring that proper support and stability was maintained so that the integrity of the pillows CPAP mask pockets stayed intact.
We were able to stabilize the memory foam and fiber material by inserting a center layer of high resiliency foam to provide form, support, and relief from comfort issues. Additionally, heat build-up, often an issue with CPAP patients who use humidified air, was resolved with a unique perforation process that ventilates all the way through the pillow. This combined with a 3-D mesh cover that keeps the user suspended above the ventilated foam, allows air to circulate and humidity and moisture to dissipate.
The result is a pillow designed specifically for CPAP therapy users, but comfortable enough for anyone to enjoy.
Contour Customer Care 1 Year Warranty, plus Easy Returns!
This has been a huge help to me, a new user of CPAP equipment -- a help to my neck, my equipment, and my overall sleeping/machine comfort. Thank you!
I have always been a roller in my sleep and when you combine that with sleep apnea & insomnia...sleep was always a challenge for me. I got my cpap and had increased my hours per night from 3-4 (despite being in bed for 9-10) to 6. And then it started to go down hill and I was back averaging 5 hours a night. Enter this pillow about 5 weeks ago. Week 1: 6 hours & 45 minutes of sleep a night Week 2: 7 hours & 17 minutes Week 3: 7 hours & 39 minutes Week 4: 7 hours & 39 minutes Week 5: 7 hours & 34 minutes Literally I fall asleep w/in 30 minutes now and I sleep the entire night. Can you imagine where I used to spend 10 hours in bed to get 4-5 hours of sleep and now I spend 8-8.5 hours in bed and get 7.5 hours of sleep? This pillow is AMAZING!! I feel like all cpap users need to purchase one as soon as they get their machine!
My husband tried two previous “CPAP Pillows” with terrible results... This pillow is the best! And the price is competitive with similar choices... The extended hose tether allows him to move much more freely, which is great for his comfort. Thank you Contour Living for a wonderful option for his sleep improvements!
Not what I thought it would be shaped like. Thought it would be more like a wedge To support shoulders and neck. This pillow isn't as comfortable as i thought
LOVE THE ABILITY TO CHANGE PILLOW HEIGHT