CPAPMax CPAP Bed Pillow 2.0 Helps Stop Mask Leaks, Noise & Pressure!
We know struggling with Sleep Apnea is tough. While your PAP therapy was designed to give you continuous airflow, you are often faced with a new set of issues that keep you up at night. Between mask shifting causing loud noises that wake you up, mask shifting and attempts at adjusting the mask during the night causing red lines and bruising or simply pressure from your pillow causing non-compliance, PAP is a struggle.
The CPAPMax Pillow has been helping Sleep Apnea patients get the comfort and compliance they need each night. With its unique design features, orthopedic CPAP pillow support and ultimate adjustability, the CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 it the perfect CPAP bed pillow to not only improve comfort but also your compliance!
Contour CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 Features
Contour CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 Features The CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 offers unique ergonomic and support benefits and features to maximize your PAP Therapy for any type of mask or brand.
- Pressure Free Side Cutouts –Reduce mask interference and help to prevent your mask from shifting and moving throughout the night which promotes better compliance with your CPAP
- Choose From 2 Different Sleeping Surfaces - Ventilated foam promotes air circulation during the night for a cooler nights sleep with the 3D Mesh Memory Foam pillow side, or if you prefer a traditional bed pillow surface, simply flip your pillow over for plush support with our soft, hypoallergenic microfiber filled side
- Orthopedic CPAP Design - This CPAP Pillow features a concave center for your head, a crescent cutout for your shoulders and facial support on the sides for easy breathing and improved positioning to maintain positive and continual airflow throughout the night
- 3 Layers of Removable Foam for Adjustability - Provides optimal support benefits. Top layer is memory foam that allows your pillow to mold to the shape of your face, a high resiliency support layer provides added support and a Charcoal infused bottom layer neutralizes odors for freshness
- Improved Hose Control - The extended hose tether allows your air hose to move with you throughout the night without pulling on your mask causing your mask to shift or leak
The CPAPMax Next generation CPAP Pillow Story:
While the original Contour CPAP Pillow has been incredibly successful in addressing mask interference issues, our goal with the CPAPMax Pillow was to create a pillow for sleep apnea patients that not only performs better, but is also more comfortable than most traditional pillows. The pillows dual sided design features plush fiber filling on one side and memory foam on the other, which appeals to a broad spectrum of consumer preferences. One challenge that we faced in utilizing these popular materials was insuring that proper support and stability was maintained so that the integrity of the pillows CPAP mask pockets stayed intact.
We were able to stabilize the memory foam and fiber material by inserting a center layer of high resiliency foam to provide form, support, and relief from comfort issues. Additionally, heat build-up, often an issue with CPAP patients who use humidified air, was resolved with a unique perforation process that ventilates all the way through the pillow. This combined with a 3-D mesh cover that keeps the user suspended above the ventilated foam, allows air to circulate and humidity and moisture to dissipate.
The result is a pillow designed specifically for CPAP therapy users, but comfortable enough for anyone to enjoy.
Contour Customer Care 1 Year Warranty, plus Easy Returns!
I've struggled with CPAP hose management and leaks, and at times had to 'sleep' for many more hours than I actually sleep for, to remain functional. In desperation I tried this pillow and it seems (a week later) to have changed my life. To stay up 'late' and not risk being an insomniac monster the next day was a forgotten treat that I indulged in last night and still got a solid 8 hours. The shape looks really unlikely in terms of comfort, but for me it really works. I took out the middle layer - ability to adjust the height was really nice. It's coming with me wherever I travel. Despite the bulk. The notche give a plac for the hose to hang free, without it tugging on your nose.
i love my my contour pillow! it took me about 6 nights to get used to it... i use the "blue gel" side for maximum comfort-and i am a side sleeper... i am also glad that you made it a little bigger because my son-in-law gave me the plain contour pillow... and i like the contour ultra-max much better-it is a little wider as well..if you make it a little wider yet-maybe an inch on each side(or a half-inch) it would be even better! thanks! reed
I purchased this pillow as a last ditch effort to make my CPAP machine work for me. I didn't realize it, but when I sleep, I roll my face into the pillow which dislodges the CPAP mask over and over which woke me up over and over. I was exhausted, miserable, and struggled to get through each day! I can't say this pillow is uncomfortable because it isn't, but unless I practically hung my head off the pillow, it did not keep me from dislodging the mask. After weeks of trying to make it work, I finally gave up...on the pillow and eventually the CPAP machine. Unfortunately, the pillow didn't deliver what I was needing...hopefully others find it more helpful.
I am a stomach sleeper with the Liberty face mask (mouth with nasal pillows) and find that some nights it works well, but other nights the pillow seems to cause more leaks! I have had it about 2 months now, and try using it about 80% of the time. Hopefully I will soon learn how to make it work better.
Excellent pillow. I had the best nights sleep in years.
This pillow has really helped me sleep on my side better,with my CPAP mask on.Being able to adjust the foam to my comfort level is a real plus.