The Freedom Seat Cushion - 10 Ways to Improve Comfort While Seated
The Freedom Seat’s wedge shape restores your lumbar curve and comforts spinal discs, while its coccyx relief cutout minimizes pressure build-up in the tailbone area. The cushion’s unique, cradling edge design positions your hips for better posture. Shallow surface dimples combine with a breathable cover to enhance softness and allow better air ventilation. This cushion is made of highly resilient material to distribute your body’s weight more evenly, minimizing pressure points. Its anatomic shape and contoured surface comfortably fit you anywhere you go. It’s great for home use and also with wheelchairs, in the car, or on the plane.
- Coccyx Relief Cutout - The "Zero Pressure Tailbone Cutout" for coccyx area, minimizes direct contact between the sensitive tailbone are and the seat cushion surface. This reduces uncomfortable stress and pressure which can build-up during prolonged seating.
- Highly Resilient Material - High-Density foam provides better support and even distribution of your body's weight, reducing uncomfortable pressure points around the pelvic bone.
- Cradling Edge Design - Graduated edge of seat cushion positions hips for better alignment and posture.
- Contoured Surface - Curved front design avoids pressure on lower thigh.
- Anatomic Shape - Anatomic shape contours to fit the curves of your lower body for a comfortable seat - anywhere you go.
- Breathable Cover - Soft, breathable cover to ensure all day comfort.
- Wedge Shape - Angled wedge design rotates your pelvis, reducing strain on the lower spine. Helps restore your lumbar curve and comforts spinal discs.
- New Surface Dimples! - Enhance softness and air ventilation
Looking to relieve tailbone pressure, with the Freedom Seats coccyx cutout, you will experience and enjoy a better seat. Also great for cushion to office chairs and car seats!