Our most popular lumbar support cushion!
This full-length back support cushion features 10 zones for proper alignment and ergonomic support in any chair or auto. The unique shape is so effective because it was inspired by the body's natural posture and designed to fit the curves of your back. It helps support your low back, lumbar area, even helps position legs and tailbone area. The spinal groove keeps provides a place for your spine to comfortably rest while the full-size back supports from your shoulder blades down to your tailbone. Lightweight and portable design.
Benefits of the Freedom Back Cushion
- Provides great back support; full-size (compare to most lumbar supports - most others are small and ineffective.
- Improves back comfort while seated
- Perfect support for office chairs and computer users
- Use in any office or task chair, extra lumbar support in cars, any stiff backed chair or anywhere you sit and require extra support!
- Easily attaches to ANY chair - velcro strap attached
- Made of high quality, durable foam that adjusts to individual body contours.
- High-grade molded foam holds it's shape and provides long-lasting support
- Spinal channel allows your back to be fully supported without exerting pressure on your tender spinal column
- Wrap around sides “hug” your body for extra comfort & stability
- Anatomic shape contours to fit the small of your back, providing plenty of TLC-Total Lumbar Comfort
- Tapered bottom eases adjustability and ensures less pressure to the hips
- Cut-out shape reduces pressure in the sacrum area
- Ergonomic shape allows free movement of arms & shoulders
- Full length back provides complete support and comfort from upper back all the way down to your seat
- Sculpted shape comfortably supports and reduces uncomfortable pressure that prolonged sitting can cause
- Form fitting cover includes a positioning strap & is machine washable
IT'S VERY COMFORTABLE
Good, firm back support with well designed contours.
I'm using this attached to a recliner, instead of multiple stacked pillows. It is much firmer and supportive and is very comfortable.
Excellent product. Only negative is that if you’re taller than 5’6” it doesn’t support the upper thoracic spine.
Very good product has great back support for my lower back does not sink in when using maintains it shape like it should. Will be buying another one for my vehicle.
This is a very good product to help your back not feel so strained. It has good support so you can be more comfortable sitting like at work. I got one because my daughter has one, and it works great.