More About the Kabooti Seat Cushion
The Kabooti Seat cushion by Contour Products has 7 distinct features to improve your back comfort while seated! The wedge shape restores your lumbar curve and comforts spinal discs, while its coccyx relief cutout minimizes pressure build-up in the tailbone area. The cushion’s unique, cradling edge design positions your hips for better posture. Shallow surface dimples combine with a breathable cover to enhance softness and allow better air ventilation. This cushion is made of highly resilient material to distribute your body’s weight more evenly, minimizing pressure points. Its anatomic shape and contoured surface comfortably fit you anywhere you go. It’s great for home use and also with wheelchairs, in the car, or on the plane.
- Coccyx Relief Cutout - The "Zero Pressure Tailbone Cutout" for coccyx (tailbone) area, minimizes direct contact between the sensitive tailbone are and the seating surface. This reduces uncomfortable stress and pressure which can build-up during prolonged seating.
- Highly Resilient Material High-Density foam provides better support and even distribution of your body's weight, reducing uncomfortable pressure points around the pelvic bone.
- Cradling Edge Design - Graduated edge of seat cushion positions hips for better alignment and posture.
- Contoured Surface - Curved front design avoids pressure on lower thigh
- Anatomic Shape - Anatomic shape contours to fit the curves of your lower body for a comfortable seat - anywhere you go.
- Breathable Cover - Soft, breathable cover to ensure all day comfort.
- Wedge Shape - Angled wedge design rotates your pelvis, reducing strain on the lower spine. Helps restore your lumbar curve and comforts spinal discs.
- New Surface Dimples! - Enhance softness and air ventilation
More About of Freedom Back Cushion
This full-length back support cushion features 10 zones for great alignment and support in any chair. The unique shape is so effective because it was inspired by the body's natural posture and designed to fit the curves of your back. It helps support your low back, legs and tailbone area. The spinal groove keeps provides a place for your spine to comfortably rest while the full-size back supports from your shoulder blades down to your tailbone. Lightweight and portable design.
- Unique Spinal Channel - allows your back to be fully supported without exerting pressure on your tender spinal column.
- Tapered Upper Back Support - Allows freedom of movement of arms, while still supporting upper back.
- Total Lumbar Comfort (TLC) - Anatomic shape contours to fit the small of the back. It is designed to support the natural shape of your spine.
- Soft Breathable Fabric Cover - Helps ensure all day comfort
- Unique Center Cutout - arch keeps tailbone area free of pressure and contact.
Combined, Kabooti and Freedom Back Cushions provide the ultimate in seating support!
Contour Customer Care 1 Year Warranty, plus Easy Returns!
Awesome comfort and support
These products work just as advertised. The back support provides comfort to my wife while in her wheel chair, and the chair seat has relieved my back injuries while sitting. Thank you.
When I purchased it I was skeptical as to how the seat cushion would feel but it is soft yet supports well and the back rest feels terrific on my back.
My tail bone was injured 12 years ago and the center of the cushion is contoured up in the middle and I cannot use it like this, even with the cutout in the back. I need a type of cushion with the cutout in the back but it needs to be a little softer (not too soft though), flat, and a little thicker.
The seat cushion and lumbar support will not fit all chairs. The lumbar support cushion broke the armrest on my oak chair, which I will now have to pay to have fixed. That means I'll keep the cushions and hope for the best.