Happy Spouse = Happy House!
The health risks associated with Sleep Apnea, according to the American Sleep Apnea Association, can be severe. Left untreated, Sleep Apnea can lead to high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, diabetes and depression, among other things. These risks make your partner’s PAP therapy even more important! To get the maximum benefits of PAP therapy for your partner and the much-needed sleep that you both need, there is an easy solution! The CPAPMax 2.0 pillow makes treatment easy and will have you both sleeping soundly from the first night of use!
With 4 adjustable height options, contoured side cutouts, ventilated memory foam and a hose tether, you can both say hello to a great night’s sleep!
- The color coded adjustable layers inside the CPAPMax 2.0 allow the user to customize the pillow for the perfect height and support level that fit them specifically, offering maximum comfort. A concave center offers neck support that improves airway alignment for better oxygen flow throughout the night. Choose from 2 ¼” up to 5 ¼” in height, while adjusting the layers to your preferred firmness.
- Ventilated memory foam with cool air technology keeps them cool all night.
- With a Premium Double-Sided Pillow cover, your PAP user can choose the memory foam side with Cool 3D Mesh Air flow or the plush hypoallergenic fiberfill side with the soft micro-fiber pillow top. The removable cover is machine washable for easy cleaning.
- Complete side cutouts provide a pressure free zone for PAP masks that helps prevent mask shifting, which causes mask leaks and loud noises, dry eyes and uncomfortable mask lines.
- The Hose Tether offers the freedom of movement throughout the night by keeping the PAP mask where it belongs on the face, reducing the need to overtighten the masks straps. The hose tether keeps your partner’s mask on their face where it belongs, eliminating those leaks and loud noises that wake you both up at night!
No matter what your partner’s preferred sleeping position is, they will benefit from using the CPAPMax pillow. For side and stomach sleepers, the contoured side cutouts reduce facial pressure and mask interference, while back and side sleepers will receive the orthopedic head and neck support needed to properly align the airway for optimum comfort. Without mask shifting, leaks and noises throughout the night, the increased length and quality of sleep will reduce your partner’s health risks and leave you BOTH well rested, with more energy and focus.
According to the CDC, “Insufficient sleep is a public health epidemic.” Sleep deprivation affects mood, weight and memory. Here at Contour, we value sleep and we want you and your partner to get the best sleep that you need to live a healthy life. If your partner is keeping you both up at night with their PAP therapy, you are not getting the sleep that is vital to your well being. The CPAPMax 2.0 was designed with you both in mind! The CPAPMax pillow makes PAP therapy easy, so your partner will be comfortable, compliant and QUIET throughout the night. Then end result? You both wake up feeling rested and refreshed, your partner has reduced their health risks associated with untreated sleep apnea and your support aided in their successful PAP therapy!
- 3.60 LBS
- Free Shipping
Allergies||General CPAP Discomfort||Mask Leaks||Mask Shifting||Neck Pain||Sleep Apnea||Snoring
Contour Pillows||CPAP Bed Pillows||