Contour CPAP Pillow 2.0 Not Only Improves Compliance, but Improves Comfort & Support
If struggling with sleep apnea wasn’t bad enough, compliance can become an even more daunting task. After your sleep study there is a good chance you had high expectations of a good night’s rest, and now you are struggling with mask shifting, lines on your face from facial pressure and leaking. Ultimately destroying your compliance and effectiveness of your CPAP nightly routine. There really is one thing that is standing in your way of comfort and compliance, your bed pillow!
With the new CPAP Pillow 2.0, we have created an ergonomic solution for your sleep apnea treatment. Our new CPAP bed pillow not only addresses issues that prevent CPAP users who use traditional bed pillows a restful night’s sleep, but also improve your comfort and support for both back and side sleepers.
CPAP Pillow 2.0 takes the original concept design of the Contour CPAP Pillow and includes more luxurious comfort benefits to offer you the best night sleep you can get from a bed pillow. Made from a highly resilient, precision molded foam, this CPAP bed pillow for sleep apnea patients offers a more stable sleeping surface that provides consistent positioning all night long.
Contour CPAP Pillow 2.0 Features
The Contour Products CPAP Pillow 2.0 offers better accommodation for full mask wearers. With ergonomic design features, this CPAP bed pillow offers sleep apnea patients the rest they have been (tying to) dream of.
- Comfortable custom ear depressions that allows you to lay comfortable on your side and helps eliminate ear pain from your CPAP mask
- Support your head with the concave center to help maintain proper positioning through the night and promote proper airway alignment
- Inclined sides support your forehead and prevent your face from sliding down and reduce the risk of mask shifting and pressure keeping your in proper CPAP compliance
- The famous Orthopedic Contour Curve offers proper spine alignment for back and side sleeping
- Naturally rest your shoulders by cradling them in the crescent curve offer support and proper body alignment for your head, neck and spine
- Deeper Mask Cutouts reduce mask contact resulting in less pressure points to your face and mask which helps reduce mask shifting which causes leaks & dryness as well as facial pressure that causes those red lines in the morning
- Plush Pillow Top Cover provides a cushiony, plush support surface like your traditional bed pillow
So What’s New With CPAP Pillow 2.0?
While the Contour CPAP pillow has received recommendations and accolades from RT’s nationwide and different associations like the America Sleep Apnea Association or American Association for Homecare as well as an AAST member, we understand the importance of a good night’s rest. Our main goal is to provide all our customers with the best sleep possible, which is why we decide to make beneficial upgrades to our CPAP bed pillow.
- Fiberfill pillow top surface provides your bed pillow not only with CPAP compliance but improves your comfort
- 50% wider sleeping support area
- Improved no pressure pocket shape, better accommodates new CPAP Masks
- Extended hose tether is 3” longer to provide better hose control throughout the night to help reduce pulling and pressure on your mask
- Updated precious cut foam offers stable surface and quality edge positioning
- Ultimate adjustable CAPAP comfort
Alternative Sleep Apnea Treatment Options
Traditional unsupportive bed pillows force your head to tilt forward sometimes causing your airways to tighten or close. When you use an orthopedic bed pillow, much like the CPAP Bed Pillow 2.0 or the CPAPMax Pillow 2.0, you stay properly aligned.
Another viable solution to also improve compliance and positive airway whether you use oxygen therapy or not is the nightly use of a foam bed wedge. Bed Wedges like the Folding Bed Wedge or Mattress Genie has offered our respiratory relief for customers who struggle with various respiratory conditions.
There have been forums of CPAP users who share stories of how them not only using their CPAP but a bed wedge has helped their Sleep Apnea as well as medical research studies as published by US National Library of Medical National Institutes of Health and noted by the University of Maryland Medical Center.
There have been forums of CPAP users who share stories on how sleeping inclined with the assistance of a bed wedge has helped their Sleep Apnea as well as medical research studies as published by the US National Library of Medical National Institutes of Health and noted by the University of Maryland Medical Center.
People have found sleeping on a wedge helps aid in proper positioning of not only your upper body, but of your airways as well. Sleeping elevated on a wedge for sleep apnea promotes properly alignment which promotes continuous flow through your airways.
Here is what a few of our customers are saying who struggle with finding comfort for their sleep apnea who have turned to elevated sleeping as part of their CPAP Therapy:
“This has been an amazing sleep solution for me. I have sleep apnea. I can't use a machine. I have a dental appliance and needed something to comfortably elevate myself. This was the PERFECT solution for me.” – Diane
“Enjoying the genie very much. I have COPD and Sleep Apnea and the genie helps me rest more comfortably. I recommend it to everyone with these conditions” - Patricia
“I am very comfortable sleeping. I sleep longer not waking up so often. It's even comfortable with my C Pap which I have to sleep with every night.” - Steve
“Edema/Acid Reflux and sleep apnea doctors and physical therapist say I have to keep elevation to the head of my bed. My sweet husband elevated the head of the bed but could not sleep on it. Missing him at night, he put the bed on the floor flat again but then I struggled with altering a pile of pillows. Now, I have the best of both, my husband back at nights and the perfect position for my health. MY FIGHT IS OVER! Thank you.“ - Mary
- In Stock Ready To Ship
- 3.49 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
21 x 13.63 x 4