The CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 allows CPAP Therapy users to sleep comfortably and works with any mask type or brand for improved nighttime comfort and compliance. Contour has ensured our CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 now includes CertiPUR-US® certified flexible polyurethane foam.
What does this mean for your CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 foam?
- CertiPUR-US® is like a health check-up for your foam.
- CertiPUR-US foams are put through a series of scientific tests.
The foam is required to meet the rigorous standards of the CertiPUR-US® program.
- The tests evaluate your foam’s content and also must meet important durability factors.
The CertiPUR-US® program is administered by a non-profit organization and is the most demanding and comprehensive certification for flexible polyurethane foam.
The CPAPMax Pillow’s foam has been independently tested and certified to be:
- Low Emission(VOCs) for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and heavy metals
- Made without phthalates regulated by the CPSC
- Durability/Content/Emissions tested
- Performance tested and environmentally innovative
We understand the value our customers place on the quality of the products they purchase — inside and out. All CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 foam is CertiPUR-US certified. Contour Products cares about our customers and our mission is to provide them with the safest products while delivering comfort and quality. The CertiPUR-US seal will provide our customers with a piece of mind about the products they bring into their homes
To read more about the CertiPUR-US program, view their website at www.certipur.us (htttp://certipur.us/)
View which companies are CertiPUR approved on their Products Containing Certified Foam (http://certipur.us/pages/for-consumers/find-products/) page.