1. What exaclty is TENS?
TENS is short for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation. The TENS method to treat back pain, is a non invasive drug free method to help control pain. Basically, it sends electrical transmission to your nerve to help suppress pain you may be experiencing.
2. How does the WiTouch TENS device provide back pain relief?
A transmission is sent to the pain nerve which ultimately helps increase the bodys endorphin's which reduces your sensitivity to pain.
3. How long can the WiTouch be worn each day?
The WiTouch TENS device can be worn all day long, it does not have to be removed between your treatments.
4. When should I not use the WiTouch?
The WiTouch should not be used if you are;
- Operating Heavy Machinery
5. Can I use my TENS device at work?
The WiTouch can be work at home or at the office, but it should not be used if you are using heaving machinery.
6. Do I have to use the gel pads with the WiTouch?
Yes. replacement WiTouch gel pads can be purchased online if you run out. One gel pad usually will stick effectively to the device between 3-5 applications of your TENS device on average. If you clean your area before adhering it to your back, the gel pads will last longer on average for you.