Inversion is a natural form of traction that uses your own body weight in combination with gravity to decompress weight-bearing joints. While the body is rotated and suspended, gravity’s force applies traction, resulting in a customized stretch that elongates the spine, increasing the space between the vertebrae, which relieves the pressure on discs and nerve roots. Less pressure means less back pain.
Inversion may be best known as a method to relieve back pain, but it’s also an effective way to stretch and relax muscles, reduce stress and tension and provide healthy movement for ligaments. Inverted decompression helps to:
- Relieve back pain
- Reduce stress
- Stimulate circulation and lymph flow
- Improve posture
- Reduce muscle tension and stress
- Strengthen ligaments
- Increase flexibility and range of movement
- Reduce the effects of aging caused by gravity
- Achieve functional fitness, a state of flexibility, strength and balance that supports youthful movement and activity
Since 1981, Teeter Hang Ups has set the standard for quality inversion and back care products. Commitment to quality creates superior products for a better back and a better body™. Contour Living is proud to carry Teeter Hang Ups Inversion tables. Visit our Inversion Table category for full selection.