Inversion Table Mat with better Back Exercises
Make the most out of your Teeter Hang Ups® Inversion Table with this non-skid mat! When placed under your inversion table, the Better Back Inversion Program offers a quick-reference guide to simple movements that help you achieve maximum benefits. Plus it's very durable, adds stability and protects sensitive floors.
Inverted movement is vital to maintaining muscle and joint health by encouraging re-hydration and improving flexibility. Joints that are slightly out of alignment from overuse and misuse are helped to naturally realign with gentle stretching during decompression, resulting in better body symmetry and posture. And when you are ready for a body-sculpting workout, inverted exercises target gluts, legs and the core without adding risky, compressive loads to the spine.
- Includes 29 Illustrated Movements: Detailed drawings printed right on the mat surface offer a quick-reference guide within view while inverted.
- Progress at Your Own Speed: Features inverted stretches at 30°,45°, and 60° up to advanced exercises at 90° (full inversion) plus an inversion angle guide.
- Protects Floors: Designed to fit any Teeter inversion table footprint, the mat offers non-skid protection for hard floors.
- Dual-Purpose: Use with your Teeter Inversion Table or reverse to use as an oversized yoga/exercise mat.
- Made from Durable Material: This washable, latex-free mat features double-layer construction and a mesh fabric insert for extra strength. Gray mat printed with black/blue graphics.
- Dimensions: 36" W x 60" H x .16" Thick (91.44 cm x 152.4 cm x .4 cm Thick)
- Packaged dimensions: 36.42" x 4.21" x 4.33" (92.5 cm x 10.7 cm x 11 cm)
- Packaged weight: 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
Make the most out of your Inversion Table with this Better Back mat that includes printed stretches for you to follow. This yogo like mat has a mesh interior core to offer proper support.