Control allergens on your twin sized bed
The revolutionary technology of AllerSoft Cotton fabric allows for total breath-ability with the feel of the finest cotton linen - all while providing the ultimate in dust mite relief and protection. This is a great option for anyone who wants want a cool natural cotton mattress cover and tends to get hot when sleeping. This 100% cotton fabric is a certified allergen barrier and has a soft, jersey knit feel and membrane protection for allergy control.
- Comfort of cotton - 100% pure cotton for the ultimate in sleep comfort without sacrificing efficacy, plus there are no added chemicals or harsh treatments
- Peace of Mind Protection - A mean flow pore size diameter of 4.91 microns makes the Allersoft fabric one of the most effective barriers against pet dander, dust mites, bed bugs and other harmful allergens
- 3.4 oz per square yard with 280 threads titched per square inch
- Uniquely samphorized to prevent shrinking and maintain the integrity of the pore size even through multiple washings!
- Measured air permeability reading of 5 which indicates a wonderfully cool fabric
- All allergy-free twin mattress covers are sewn with a "safety" double stitch and at least 12 stitches per inch
- Each twin mattress cover is Made in USA, latex free, machine washable, and includes a Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty
The Allersoft brand of pillow and mattress covers are easily our most popular allergy control products because they are soft, quiet, cool, low pore size and natural. This membrane free fabric is a patented, high construction piece of material. There is no urethane or "membrane" on the back of the fabric which gives it that cool, smooth, breathable feeling you get with your best sheets!
How the Allersoft Twin Mattress Covers Work
Allergy relief covers without membranes are defined as fabrics without any coating. Without some kind of coating, the woven fabric would act like a sieve. When we are talking about non membrane fabrics we have to discuss pore size. Pore size is the diameter of the space or hole between the threads. If the average waste particle of bed bugs is approximately 9 microns then the pore size must be less than 9. Typically, any non membrane fabric with a pore size less than 6 or 7 will block all allergens including pet dander. Remember that thread count has nothing to do with pore size. 1000 count sheets for example have more threads per square inch but the pore size is not maintained. Thus, these fabrics will do nothing to encase the allergens.
For a matching breathable, 100% cotton allergen control cover for you pillow, see our Allersoft Cotton Pillow Covers.
Keep your mattress Clean and dust mite free! This mattress cover is made for twin size beds and different depths. Offering you an easy way to get allergy relief and keep your bed bug free.
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout