Premium quality allergen protection from a 100% cotton pillow cover
Control allergens with comfort of 100% cotton! Revolutionary technology of AllerSoft Cotton fabric allows for total breathability with the feel of the finest cotton linen - all while providing the ultimate in dust mite relief and protection. This is a great option for anyone who wants want a cool natural cotton product and tend to be hotter when sleeping. 100% cotton fabric is a certified allergen barrier and has a soft, jersey knit feel and membrane protection for allergy control.
- 100% pure cotton for the ultimate in comfort without sacrificing efficacy, no added chemicals or harsh treatments
- Mean flow pore size diameter of 4.91 microns makes this fabric one of the most effective barriers against pet dander, dust mites, bed bugs and other harmful allergens
- 3.4 oz per square yard with 280 threads titched per square inch
- Uniquely samphorized to prevent shrinking and maintain the integrity of the pore size through multiple washings!
- Air permeability reading of 5 which indicates a wonderfully cool fabric
- Buy in quantity and save! - Order 2 or more and we'll take 15% off each one!
- All covers are sewn with a "safety" double stitch and at least 12 stitches/inch
- Made in USA, latex free, machine washable, Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty
- Available in Standard (21"x27"), Queen (21"x31") and King (21"x37") sizes
Encasing your pillow is an integral part of your allergy prevention solution. AllerSoft TM is one of the more recognized allergen barrier fabric names in the market and unlike the competing retailers, it's made right here in the USA!
Our most popular allergy control pillow cover based on customers needs: soft, quiet, cool, low pore size and natural. This membrane free fabric is a patented, high construction piece of material. There is no urethane or "membrane" on the back of the fabric which gives it that cool, smooth, breathable feeling you get with your best sheets!
How it works:
Allergy relief covers without membranes are defined as fabrics without any coating. Without some kind of coating, the woven fabric would act like a sieve. When we are talking about non membrane fabrics we have to discuss pore size. Pore size is the diameter of the space or hole between the threads. If the average waste particle of bed bugs is approximately 9 microns then the pore size must be less than 9. Typically, any non membrane fabric with a pore size less than 6 or 7 will block all allergens including pet dander. Remember that thread count has nothing to do with pore size. 1000 count sheets for example have more threads per square inch but the pore size is not maintained. Thus, these fabrics will do nothing to encase the allergens.
For a breathable, 100% Polyester Cover with Membrane (waterproof) solution to Allergen control, see our Stretch Knit Pillow cases.
Made from 100% cotton fabric that allows for breath ability while providing adequate protection from dust mites, a must need for any allergy sufferer. Available in Standard, Queen and King sizes.
- 0.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Bulk Pricing:
Buy in bulk and save
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Buy 2 - 10
and get 10% off
Standard: 21 x 27
Queen: 21 x 31
King: 21 x 37
cotton, latex free