Teeter HangUps Better Back Acupressure Nodes
When it comes to Teeter Hang-ups, these inversion tables are the most customizable form of inversion therapy currently on the market today. With the Better Back Acupressure Nodes, you can take your Inversion table to the next level with this simplistic design of the nodes when customizing your Teeter table.
Adding Teeter’s Acupressure Nodes allows you to add customized point relief to your inversion therapy. This allows you help relieve tension in your back, increase blood circulation and relieve muscle discomfort.
- You can use the nodes while in a static include to help maintain steady pressure, or rock up and down to help shift pressure of the nodes stimulate a shiatsu-style massage
- Includes 4 sets of 2 nodes for a variety of different heights and pressure
- The versatility of the ComforTrak™ or Flex Technology™ bed designs for Teeter tables, allow you to adjust the placement of the nodes anywhere you need along your back
- Compatible with any of Teeter’s ComforTrak™ or Flex Technology™ Inversion Table models
- Acupressure nodes also fit in the Better Back Lumbar Bridge or the Decompression Arch
The Teeter HangUps Acupressure Nodes are an easy way to improve your inversion therapy regime by simply customizing your pressure nodes specific to your needs.
These nodes allow you to place pressure on your muscle trigger points and release tension while you are working on your inversion therapy.