Programmable Vibration Cushion with Far Infrared Neck Arch Support for EP Series
Revive and energize tired, sore muscles with the Vibration Cushion with Far Infrared Neck Arch Support, new from Teeter Hang Ups. The powerful vibration motors in the cushion combine with the therapeutic benefits of Far Infrared heating technology in the neck arch support to help soothe muscle aches and stimulate surface circulation.
Studies have shown that the use of pulse and vibration technology can benefit the body by temporarily reducing muscle pain, improving blood circulation and encouraging relaxation. In combination with inversion, the vibration cushion is an effective way to relieve stress and tension while decompressing.
With the arch support placed under the curve of the neck, the Far Infrared heaters are positioned to target the upper back and shoulder area. Though not warm to the touch, 93% of the energy generated by the Far Infrared rays is absorbed into the body for a deep heat that provides additional relaxation and circulatory benefits.
Specialized Features - Uniqely designed for use with the new EP Series Inversion Tables from teeter Hang Ups
- 10 vibration massage motors with variable intensity - waves of relaxing vibration work to temporarily improve circulation and help relieve tired and aching muscles in the upper body and lower back
- Remote control with LCD - allows you to select target zone, speed, intensity, and optional heat with the touch of a button
- Neck arch support - supports the neck in a gentle arch to restore curvature and to achieve greater decompression of this area while inverted; can be used in conjunction with the vibration cushion or alone as additional support
- 2 Far Infrared heaters, embedded in the neck arch support - positioned to target the upper back and shoulder area to deliver warming, deep heat that relaxes the muscles and helps to stimulate surface circulation
- User friendly
- Easily attaches to inversion table
- Convenient storage pouch - attaches to the frame of your inversion table for easy access
- Made of microfiber material, polyfoam and metal/plastic components
- Wipe with cloth to clean; do not dampen or use abrasive cleaners
- Assembled dimensions: 43” x 9-17” (109 x 23-43 cm)
Made from microfiber material, this programmable vibrating cushion is a great way to enhance your inversion therapy routine.Includes 10 vibrating massage motors with different intensities.