Power VI Inversion Table by Teeter Hang Ups
The Teeter Hang Ups Power VI Inversion Table offers motorized control and is the ideal inversion table for environments with multiple users. This top-of-the-line inversion table is UL Listed & Independent Quality-Assurance Tested and features push-button motorized control. Buy now for lowest price and Free Shipping!
For anyone desiring the top of the line in inversion therapy, or ideal for multi-user environments. The convenient one-button control takes the guesswork out of a workout, eliminating the need for user-specific adjustments. Simply secure the ankles and push the button for smooth and controlled rotation.
Backed by independent certification to the strictest standards available, Teeter Hang Ups power inversion tables are UL Listed 1647 for motor-operated exercise machines. Teeter's two-year warranty exceeds industry standards.
Features of the Power VI Motorized inversion Table
- Instructional Plaques: Durable ABS plates are displayed on the equipment to provide every user with detailed instructions on product use as well as inverted stretching and exercise.
- Training Support: Four-color training poster and Instructional Training Manual included.
- Very Easy to Use: Push-button control makes the Power VI the most user-friendly inversion table on the market; the motor-powered design requires no adjustments for user height or weight.
- 0° to 90° Inversion: Teeter offers the only motorized inversion tables capable of full inversion that can also be stopped at every rotational angle - and remain fixed at that angle to provide the user with a sturdy workout platform - thanks to patented interlocking gears in the motor.
- Optimum Decompression Surface: The firm foam surface remains comfortable while allowing for optimum body slides reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
- Convenient Hand Grips: Durable coated handles proved support for mounting and can be used as a "traction handle" for additional stretching and decompression while inverted.
- Stable Base with Added Floor Protection: The oversized square base features non-skid floor guards to reduce sliding on hard surfaces and protect floors.
- Quick and Easy Assembly: 90% pre-assembled - simply attach the base to the legs, inserts the main shaft and assemble the handles.
- High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and triple-plated chrome.
- Manual control: Includes a back-up rotation option in the event of power failure.
- Height Capacity: 4'8" - 6'6"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Assembled Footprint: 54.5" x 35.25" x 61"
- In-Use Dimensions at Max Height Setting: 75" x 32.25" x 88"
- Assembled Weight: 156 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2-Year Commercial Warranty: Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components.
The Power Inversion table is proved supportive and useful. It is a great system for anyone who is looking for a top of the line inversion therapy system.