Teeter Hang Ups EP-960 Inversion Table
The EP 60-Series of inversion tables by Teeter enhance the user experience to achieve the ultimate in joint and back pain relief through precision balancing, patented stretch grips and a new, innovative bed design which accommodates pressure point and decompression accessories. Take inversion to the next level with best-rated and most customizable inversion table on the market today.
In just a few minutes each day, achieve a natural stretch to improve the overall health of your spine and joints, increase your flexibility, and build strength with inverted exercises.
Inversion products by Teeter Hang Ups outlast and outperform the competition in product evaluation tests. In fact, they were recently rated by Dynamark Engineering as the best inversion table for endurance, strength, rotation control, and ease of assembly. Independent Quality-Assurance Tested to Highest Safety Standard: Voluntary compliance to UL’s inversion table safety standard makes Teeter Hang Ups the only inversion brand with certified quality
Features of the EP-960 Model Inversion Table
- EZ-Reach Ankle System: The extended handle for the ankle lock system provides an easy-to-reach solution in addition to its triple lock security feature.
- Stretch Max Handles: Sturdy handles (with angle guide) offer greater user assistance while becoming familiar with inversion and enhanced stretching options for experienced inverters.
- EZ-Stretch Traction Handles: Provide added benefit for inverted stretching and decompression, as well as an effective tool for oscillation.
- Pre-set Rotation Control: The EZ Angle Tether Strap is a unique feature that allows preset angles of 20, 40 or 60 degrees providing an easy guide to where the benefits of inversion begin and are fully realized.
- ComforTrak Bed: Built for the benefits with a pressure-reducing design that maximizes comfort and flexes with the user to enhance joint mobilization. Its innovative “track” design accommodates the optional Adjustable Acupressure Nodes and Lumbar Bridge accessories.
- Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.de and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
- No Tear, No Stain Construction: The ComforTrak Bed is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-clean surface ensures pristine appearance over years of use.
- Adjustable Head Pillow: Soft foam pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs.
- Grip-and-Stretch Handles: The ComfortTrak bed and A-frame both feature built-in inversion grips for added stretching and decompression.
- Ergo-Embrac Supports: Pressure-reducing specialty foam cups surround the ankles, distributing body weight comfortably around the foot and heel. This design greatly reduces ankle discomfort to allow for a relaxing and secure user experience.
- Ankle Comfort Dial™: The foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
- Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced. The superior design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
- Stable Base (and added floor protection): Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20%, and reduce sliding on hard surfaces. The heavy-duty steel frame base features raised grips for enhanced stretching and decompression.
- Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and more reliable.
- Smooth, Quiet Rotation: Specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak-free rotation.
- High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and heat-treated steel.
- Easy Assembly: Arrives 85% pre-assembled with less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly.
- Folds for Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 20" x 28.75" x 66" (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm).
- Value Added: Comes with a laminated Owner’s Manual attached to the frame for quickreference and an Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use.
- Includes Bonus Healthy Back DVD: With FIVE 10-15 minute Healthy Back exercise and stretching classes by Dr. Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look better and function better), Gym Ball (a specialized core building class), and Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your Teeter Hang Ups).
- 5-Year Warranty: Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components.
Customize: Teeter Hang Ups offers the only inversion tables on the market that can be modified with accessories
- Acupressure Nodes – “Buttons” in two sizes and two densities insert anywhere along the ComforTrak™ slots, providing healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine
- Lumbar Bridge – Designed to enhance the decompression and alignment benefits of inversion; provides a point of support that helps to focus traction on the lower back
- Vibration Cushion with Heated Neck Pillow – 10 vibrating motors and two heaters help increase circulation and relax muscles for a more therapeutic inversion experience
- Height capacity: 4’8” - 6’6" (142 – 198 cm)
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Assembled non-use dimensions: 60” x 28.75” x 58.5” (152.4 x 73 x 148.6 cm)
- Assembled in-use dimensions: 84” x 28.75” x 86” (213.4 x 73 x 218.4 cm
- Packaged dimensions: 48.1" x 29.3” x 8.7” (122.2 x 74.5 x 22.1 cm)
- Product weight: 73.4 lbs (33.29 kg)
- Warranty: 5 Years
This compact inversion table offers a enhanced design to help with decompression and alignment. Also covered under a 5 year warranty.