Teeter EP-960™ Inversion Table with Back Pain Relief DVD
The best-selling EP model in the ComforTrak™ Series, the Teeter Hang Ups® EP-960™ takes the user experience to the next level with added features to help you achieve maximum benefits. With the EZ Reach Ankle System, this model is perfect for back pain sufferers as it helps reduce bending with the extended handle range. Large Stretch Max™ Handles provide support and assistance, and the EZ-Angle™ Tether marks pre-set angles of inversion at 20, 40 and 60 degrees.
Choose Teeter for Back Pain Relief
Many competitors in the field of inversion therapy have tried to duplicate and mimic Teeters bestselling product, but looks are exactly where the similarities end between different manufacturers. The real difference found in Teeter products is their innovative design and premium components and advanced engineering. All Teeter inversion tables meet the UL safety standard and consistently outperforms the competition when comparing for testing endurance, rotation control and assembly.
Built for the Benefits
As the Teeter EP-950 easily adjusts according to your body type, it is also comfortable to use and even easier to store when not in use. Backed by a full 5 year warranty and the legacy of over 2 million Teeter users – giving you the confidence that you’re supported by the best Inversion Company in the business.
Unique to the EP-960
- EZ-Reach™ Ankle System features a triple block security and an extended handle that will reduce the need to bend when securing your ankles
- Stretch Max™ Handles are designed with an embossed inversion angle guide to provide an longer grip surface to assist users with enhanced stretching options
- EZ-Stretch™ Traction Handles offers various uses which include stretching and decompression options, easy oscillation, and a simple release option from full inversion
- EZ-Angle™ Rotation Control includes a specialized guide with pre-set positions for various inversion levels
Customizable Comfort & Support
- Ergonomically designed with Flex Technology and movable rib support that flexes with you to provide a greater range of motion during your inversion therapy
- Constructed from a smooth, durable and easy to clean surface to reduce friction and improve decompression
- Ergonomic Ergo Embrace supports constructed from specialty foam and pressure reducing design creating comfortable ankle cups
Reliable, Trustworthy Performance
- Patented and unique security features include auto locking hinges, specialized pivot bearing, heat treated steel parts to ensure durability and cam locks
- Main shaft is adjustable featuring height-markings
- Full 5 year warranty
- UL certified demonstrating Teeter Hang Ups are certified to meet the toughest quality standards
Easy to Use
- Features an ankle comfort dial foot platform that allows you to dial up or down for a customized secure fit
- Designed for smooth, controlled rotation with precision balancing that allows minimal effort and secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching
- Folds for Storage in just a few seconds to 20" x 28.5" x 70" (50.8 x 73 x 177.8 cm)
Get Started In Minutes
- Easy assembly, includes tools for assembly
- Owner manuals, User Guides and Instructional DVD to guide users through assembly and use
- Includes 5 bonus healthy back routines by Dr. Shawn to teach you how to warm up your spine, strengthen and stretch your core, and improve overall posture from your Teeter
This compact inversion table offers a enhanced design to help with decompression and alignment. Also covered under a 5 year warranty.