Teeter EP-950™ Inversion Table with Back Pain Relief DVD
Allowing you to combine all the features of the EP 550, the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 is the most feature rich option in the Flex Technology Series, providing you the ability to achieve maximum benefits. Featuring the EZ-Reach™ Ankle System includes an extended handle to help reduce the need to bend over while securing the ankle supports, making the EP-950 perfect for those who suffer from back pain. Optionally add the EZ-Stretch™ Traction Handles and Over-EZ™ Handles for additional support.
Choose Teeter EP-950 for Back Pain Relief
Many competitors in the field of inversion therapy have tried to duplicate and mimic Teeters bestselling product, but looks are exactly where the similarities end between different manufacturers. The real difference found in Teeter products is their innovative design and premium components and advanced engineering. All Teeter inversion tables meet the UL safety standard and consistently outperforms the competition when comparing for testing endurance, rotation control and assembly.
Built for the Benefits
As the Teeter EP-950 easily adjusts according to your body type, it is also comfortable to use and even easier to store when not in use. Backed by a full 5 year warranty and the legacy of over 2 million Teeter users – giving you the confidence that you’re supported by the best Inversion Company in the business.
Unique to the EP-950
- EZ-Reach™ Ankle System features a triple block security and an extended handle that will reduce the need to bend when securing your ankles
- Over-EZ™ Handles is designed with embossed inversion angle guide providing an extra-large grip area to assist newer users and enhance your stretching options
- EZ-Stretch™ Traction Handles provide users with various uses which include added stretching & decompression options, oscillation assistance and a simple release option from full inversion
- EZ-Stretch™ Traction Handles are specially designed with pre-set positions from beginning to advanced inversion
- Constructed from a larger medical grade steel base with a scratch-resistance finish
Now Take Up To 6 Months to Pay!
Customizable Comfort & Support
- Ergonomically designed with Flex Technology and movable rib support that flexes with you to provide a greater range of motion during your inversion therapy
- Constructed from a smooth, durable and easy to clean surface to reduce friction and improve decompression
- Ergonomic Ergo Embrace supports constructed from specialty foam and pressure reducing design creating comfortable ankle cups
Reliable, Trustworthy Performance
- Patented and unique security features include auto locking hinges, specialized pivot bearing, heat treated steel parts to ensure durability and cam locks
- Main shaft is adjustable featuring height-markings
- Full 5 year warranty
- UL certified demonstrating Teeter Hang Ups are certified to meet the toughest quality standards
Easy to Use
- Features an ankle comfort dial foot platform that allows you to dial up or down for a customized secure fit
- Designed for smooth, controlled rotation with precision balancing that allows minimal effort and secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching
- Folds for Storage in just a few seconds to 20" x 28.5" x 70" (50.8 x 73 x 177.8 cm)
Get Started in Minutes
- Easy assembly, includes tools for assembly
- Owner manuals, User Guides and Instructional DVD to guide users through assembly and use
- Includes 5 bonus healthy back routines by Dr. Shawn to teach you how to warm up your spine, strengthen and stretch your core, and improve overall posture from your Teeter
Relax and re-hydrate your discs with the newer version of the Teeter Hang Ups Inversion table. Easily and effectively improve your joint function allowing you to strengthening ligaments and flexibility.