Includes 5 Year Warranty On Both Regular and Sport Tables
Brand New Model - As Seen on TV! Order now for Free Shipping on #1 rated Teeter Hang-Ups Inversion Table models EP560 and EP560 Sport. Built for safety with all of the extra benefits you expect.
Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Tables represent the highest standards in inversion therapy. Each Teeter Inversion Table is backed by an industry leading 5 year warranty, and Teeter Hang Ups are independently tested to exceed quality and safety standards including UL60601-1, a medical grade standard.
The brand new EP-560 and EP-560 Sport models are the latest from Teeter Hang Ups. Both tables are the latest in a long line of top-quality inversion table by the Teeter brand. Safety features include heat-treated steel for structural integrity, auto-locking hinges that securely anchor the bed to the frame, plus these Teeter Hang Ups tables meet UL 1647, a standard that evaluates inversion tables according to "real world" usage. Plus both table include a 5 Year Full Warranty!
The EP-560 tables maximize joint and back pain relief through precision balancing, patented stretch grips and a new customizable and flexible bed design. New features include:
- ComforTrak Bed: Built for the benefits with a pressure-reducing design that maximizes comfort and flexes with the user to enhance joint mobilization. Its innovative "track" design accommodates the optional Adjustable Acupressure Nodes and Lumbar Bridge accessories (sold separately).
- Grip-and-Stretch Handles: The ComforTrak bed and A-frame both feature built-in inversion grips for added stretching and decompression.
- Optimum Decompression Surface - Smooth surface designed to reduce friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve maximum stretch.
- Adjustable Head Pillow - Includes a soft foam pillow that easily attaches to bed
- Grip-And-Stretch Handles - Features built-in inversion grips for added stretching and decompression
- Ergo-Embrace Supports - Special foam cups surround the ankles and are design to reduce pressure, distributing body weight between foot and heel. Greatky reduces ankle discomfort.
- Includes Ankle Comfort Dial, Precision Balancing, Preset Rotation Control, Super-Stable Base with added floor protection,Smooth rotation, high quality finishes and will arrive 85% pre-assembly!
- The EP-560 Sport Inversion Table includes EZ-UP gravity Boots for use on the table or independly on other inversion equipment. Gravity boots comfortably wrap around each ankle with self-locking buckles. Perfect for inverted sit-ups and squats.
- EP-560 Sport also includes EZ-Stretch Traction Handles - Provide added benfit of inverted stretching and decompression, plus effective tool for oscillation.
- Includes a bonus Healthy Back DVD with exercise and stretch classes by Dr. Shawn and is backed by a full 5 year warranty!
How Inversion Therapy Benefits You
- Re-Hydrate Discs - Decompression facilitates rapid re-hydration and the exchange of nutrients. Damaged disks can take quite a long tim e to repair since they don't have direct blood supply. Inverted decompression takes pressure off the discs, allowing them to widen and hydrate with nutrients that help expedite repair. The added cushion helps increase shock absorption and flexibility.
- Reduce Pressure on nerves - Inverting has been clinically proven to increase intervertebral separation which helps to open the passageway for nerve roots. Less pressure directly contributes to less pain and discomfort.
- Relax Realign Weight Bearing Skeleton - The back is supported by hundreds of ligaments and muscles that stabilize the spine and also hold it in compression. When the back moves out of alignment (from bad posture, sitting, or strenuous activity) this support structure holds the body in misalignment. Even while laying down, the spine holds 25% of the standing pressure. In order to decompress, the spine needs a traction force of at least 60% of body weight, equal to inverting at an angle of 60 degrees. This type of progressive decompression naturally re-aligns the weight bearing skeleton, promoting good posture.
- Relax Tense Muscles - Inverting for a few minutes each day can help relax muscles and speed lymph flow. Studies have shown that EMG activity (an indicator of muscle pain) declines over 35% within ten seconds of inversion.
- Improved Joint Function - Strengthens ligaments, Increases joint lubrication - Improves joint flexibility and range of motion - Encourages proper posture and body symmetry
Includes 5 Year Warranty Helps reduce pressure on your nerves and helps open the passage way for nerve roots. Contributing to less pressure and less pain.