Choose either the EP-550 or EP-550 SPORT Model Inversion Table and get FREE Shipping* to the continental USA!
The brand new Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Table features "flex technology" which allows the back rest to bend. With simple arm movements (rotation is accomplished by shifting the weight of the arms), the table easily rotates to any comfortable angle. The smooth rotation allows for oscillation and intermittent traction. Adjustable roller hinges allow you to pre-select three levels to control the aggressiveness of rotation, and the tether strap allows you to pre-select the maximum angle of inversion. Comfortable ankle clamps hold you securely while inverting.
And you don't need to fully invert to feel the benefits! With the advanced bed design featuring “Flex Technology” (see image right) you can mobilize and stretch while partially inverted for a more effective decompression experience.
Of course, if you decide you'd like to go to full inversion (half of all users do), Teeter Hang Ups offers the most reliable and responsive inversion tables on the market. While at 90°, you can continue to mobilize, stretch, and even perform inverted exercises including sit-ups and squats! The EP-550 securely and easily "locks" in this position and can be released with simple arm movements
Choose the regular model EP-550 or the EP-550 Sport model: Although most people find the standard ankle clamps on the EP-550 comfortable, some user's may want more support. That's why Teeter offers a way to convert the table for use with Gravity Boots. Be sure to check out the Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Sport, which includes the Adapter Kit (CV Bar and Gravity Boots) plus EZ-Stretch Traction Handles - two great accessories that take the Teeter inversion table to the next level! For even more features, try the brand new EP-950 model: It features everything on the standard EP-550 model plus Ratchet Ankle Lock System, EZ Stretch handles, Over EZ Handles, pre-set rotational control and a larger frame. Read all about the EP-950 here.
Features of the EP550:
- Ergonomic Flex-Technology: Our patented design moves with you, accommodating stretches for greater range of motion. Movement while inverted encourages realignment and relaxes muscles. An adjustable pillow provides added comfort.
- Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
- No Tear, No Stain Construction: Flex Technology construction is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-clean surface ensures pristine appearance over years of use.
- Ankle Comfort Dial: The new foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
- Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced. The superior design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
- Pre-set Rotation Control: The adjustable or removable tether strap allows you to easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion.
- Customize Your Teeter: Teeter Hang Ups offers the only inversion tables on the market that can be modified with accessories:
- Vibration Cushion with Heated Neck Pillow - 10 vibrating motors and two heaters help increase circulation and relax muscles for a more therapeutic inversion experience.
- Gravity Boots - Provide maximum comfort and support for the ankles. Order the Adapter Kit, which comes complete with Gravity Boots and CV Bar for converting the inversion table.
- EZ StretchTM Traction Handles - Provide added benefit for inverted stretching and decompression, as well as an effective tool for oscillation.
- Stable Base (and added floor protection): Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20%, and reduce sliding on hard surfaces.
- Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking Hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and more reliable.
- Smooth, Quiet Rotation: A de-rattler knob and specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation.
- Support Hand Grips: Durable, rubber-coated handles offer user assistance while maintaining a compact profile for storage.
- High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and triple-plated chrome.
- Easy Assembly: The EP-550 arrives 90% pre-assembled. The engineering group evaluation reported 13 minutes of assebly time for the Teeter, in contrast to the other brands which required an average of 71 minutes - that's enough time saved to invert twice a day for a week!
- Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 28" x 16" x 66" (71 x 41 x 168 cm).
- Value Added: All Teeter inversion tables come with a laminated Owner's Manual attached to the frame for quick-reference and an Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use. As a bonus, the DVD includes FIVE Healthy Back Routines:
- Series of 10-15 minute exercise and stretching classes by Dr. Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength & Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look better and function better), Gym Ball (specialize core building class), Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your Teeter Hang Ups).
The EP560 Sport model includes all of the above, and the following attachments which converts the inversion table into a true vertical inversion device:
- EZ-Up Gravity Boots: Use your Gravity Boots with the table or take them to the gym; great for inverted sit-ups and squats. The Gravity Boots wrap comfortably around each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles. Super-soft 5/8” foam liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression. Made of light, highly durable DuPont™ Hytrel™ material for a comfortable fit.
- EZ-Stretch Traction Handles: Provide added benefit for inverted stretching and decompression, as well as an effective tool for oscillation.
Benefits of Inversion
- Achieve a better back, better body with Teeter Hang Ups.
- Re-hydrate discs to expedite repair for better shock absorption and flexibility
- Reduce nerve pressure
- Realign weight bearing skeleton
- Relax tense muscles
- Rejuvenate joint flexibility and range of movement
Both versions of the EP-550 Inversion Table folds compactly for storage in a closet, corner or under a bed. Every table comes with an instructional DVD and laminated owner's manual. Comes 85% pre-assembled, with the tools needed to complete assembly.
Why Buy Teeter Hang Ups Inversion tables?
- Innovative Design: Engineers specifically designed the EP-550 to follow the natural curves of the back for a more comfortable and effective inversion experience. New “Flex Technology” allows the table bed to move with you while performing stretches and exercises with ease and precision.
- Medical-grade Standards: Backed by independent certification to the strictest standards available, Teeter Hang Ups EP-series inversion tables are Classified as UL 60601-1, Medical Electrical Equipment, part I; General Requirements for Safety in accordance with Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- Warranty and Guarantees: Teeter Hang Ups five-year warranty exceeds industry standards and is one of the few inversion tables with a 30-day money back guarantee, which allows you to personally evaluate the quality and effectiveness of the unit.
Teeter Outperforms the Competition in Independent Tests - Read about here and here
Order Today and Get Free Shipping! The Teeter EP 550 Inversion table is a great inversion therapy system for beginners and veteran users alike. Features flex technology, which allows the back to bend.