TracCollar Traction Collar
Regular Price: $99.00
On Sale For: $79.99
TracCollar is a comfortable, portable, and an effective home traction device that provides unprecedented control. The TracCollar is operated by 2 hand held inflation bulbs. Each one inflates one side of the collar and then both combined create an upward pressure on the head, providing traction and relieving pressure from pinched nerves and sore muscles.
You have complete control of neck traction with the level of inflation and, unique to TracCollar, you can precisely control the amount of traction for either the right or left side of the neck. This provides an advantage over other types of inflatable traction devices and allows more traction to be applied to a specific side.
Place the TracCollar neck traction collar around your neck, fasten two straps in the back and it's ready to use. By inflating one or both of the two bladders inside the collar using the hand pumps, a custom level of neck traction is achieved. Air can be controlled and released from the TracCollar by simply pressing the release button on each pump. No complicated setup instructions, metal attachments, hinges, pulleys, cords weights, messy water bags, blocking doorways or uncomfortable halters commonly seen with many home neck traction devices on the market. The TracCollar is easy to use, comfortable, safe and effective.
- Portable and lightweight traction gently stretches and relaxes muscles slightly for neck pain relief
- Developed by orthopedic engineers for comfortable and effective treatment. Can be used daily.
- TracCollar is constructed from soft plastic foam with an internal inflatable bladder made from natural rubber latex
- 97% cotton and 3% Lycra fabric cover can be removed and wached with warm water and mild cleanser
- Designed for professional or home use
- Requires no assembly, batteries, etc and easy to operate
- Easily fastens with attached buckles
- Includes carry case
- Available in small/medium (RED) 14"-16" or medium/large (BLUE) 16"-18" sizes
Not recommended for recent sprains and strains, neck injuries or acute conditions.
Product Rating: (0.00) # of Ratings: 0 Click Here to rate this product|
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE to be the first one to share your opinion!
The content on this website, including, without limitation, the text, diagrams, images, photographs, and audio/visual works (collectively, "Content"), are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Any copying, editing, reproduction, modification, publication, rebroadcasting, public display or public distribution of the Content is expressly forbidden without the express written consent of the copyright owner.