Neck King Massage Tool for Neck Pain
Neck King™ is a hands-free self-massage tool is designed to release tension in the posterior neck and back muscles. Its four strategically placed raised bumps allow users to apply light or heavier pressure to various points of neck and back. Use it by applying direct pressure to tight and tender trigger points allowing them to release stress and muscle tension.
- Use daily to reduce pain and pressure on nerves
- Improves range of motion
- Increases circulation to tense and tired muscles
- Very Easy to Use:
- Gently lay on Neck King™ and relax - the bumps will melt into the areas of tension.
- Note what areas need to be worked on by the tenderness under the bumps.
- Tenderness should decrease or be eliminated with regular use of Neck King™.
Working the Neck
- Raise your head and position Neck King™ under your neck, with the lower bumps facing towards your body. Keep your neck centered between the bumps.
- Relax and let the bumps melt into your tense muscles.
- After a few minutes, you can gently rock your head to one side, looking for other tender areas to release.
- Stay over the tender areas on both sides of the neck, allowing the tension to release. These tender areas should become less tender with regular use of Neck King.
- Finally, stretch your neck by allowing your head to roll all the way to each side. Hold the stretch and relax. Repeat this several times. This will help increase your range of motion.
Working the Back Area
- Place a pillow under your head so you don't hyperextend your neck
- Place Neck King™ just below the pillow and carefully lower your back onto it. Make sure to keep your spine centered between the bumps
- Relax and let the bumps melt into your tense muscles
- To work each side more intensely, you can bend your knees so your feet rest flat on the floor. Then, gently rock your knees side to side. This will allow you to focus more on one side
- Using on a rug will stop Neck King from sliding around.
- If the bumps feel too hard, place a folded towel over the bumps until you get used to it.
- Use in both directions:
- Using for the neck in both directions will allow you to work different areas of the neck.
- Using for the back will be more intense with the higher bumps towards the feet, rather than the lower bumps towards the feet.
- Use both sides if it feels comfortable for you.
- To reduce pressure and add support when working the back, place a small pillow on each side of the lower and higher bumps
Multi functional tension relief device. use for your neck or back. Helps to reduce pain and pressure as well as increase blood circulation.