Posted on September 23, 2013
Contour Products warrants that the Mattress Genie Universal Bed Lift is free of defects in materials and workmanship and will, at its option, repair or replace any defective Mattress Genie that is returned to it. This warranty runs for one year from the original date of purchase, and is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
1. Normal wear and tear is not covered by this warranty. This warranty applies to consumer use only, and is void when the product is used in a commercial or institutional setting.
2. This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable. In addition, proof of purchase must be demonstrated. This warranty is void if the product has been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, improper maintenance or repair, or unauthorized modification.
3. This limited warranty is the only written or express warranty given by Contour Products. Any implied warranties on the product (including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) are limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
4. Repair or replacement of the product (or, if repair or replacement is not feasible, a refund of the purchase price) is the exclusive remedy of the consumer under this warranty. Contour Products shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of this warranty or any implied warranty on this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
5. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
If warranty service is necessary, simply call 1-800-950-0230 and a customer service representative will explain how to get your Mattress Genie repaired or replaced.